It is the most wonderful time of the year! Know why? Yup, you guessed it…it’s SANTACON time! For the last three years, me and all my girlfriends get together, not for a wedding or a baby, but just to enjoy each others company and have a fun weekend in the best city on earth participating in the largest bar crawl on earth. And while my Saturday will be spent in festive pajamas and a Santa hat spreading Christmas cheer throughout Manhattan, I also am there to enjoy the place that I called home for four years that I miss so dearly. Packing for this trip, it became very obvious I’ll be spending my few days there in skirts, button downs, tights and boots – as I did not pack one pair of jeans for my travels. I mean, it’s NYC for goodness sake…I can’t help but celebrate and dress up a bit!
1. Eighty Eight Plaid Shirt, $24.99
2. R.J. Graziano Rhinestone Chain Necklace, $62
3. Old Navy Double-Breasted Coat, $69
4. Forever 21 Chunky Knit Scarf, $14.80
5. Asos Platform Bootie, $72.72
6. Madewell Golden Glitter Skirt, $88
7. Oasis Fairisle Beanie, $29.09