With the majority of my friends being significantly taller than me and having never dated a guy (at least one that mattered) under six-feet, I am always looking to give myself a few extra inches. But you’ll never hear me complaining about my height! I love that I don’t have to worry about jeans being too short or be nervous wearing heels on a first date with a guy in fear that I’ll tower over him Jessie Spano style.
With summer in full swing in the south, I’ve grown bored of rocking the same black heels and tan wedges every time I hang out with friends or the boy (yes, there is a new one) takes me on a date. Funky heels in bright colors are just the lift my wardrobe, and my height, needs to get through the season!
1. Arden B Faux Suede Wedges, $41.30
2. Steve Madden Platform Pumps, $99
3. Zara Canvas Platform Heels, $99.90
4. Jeffrey Campbell Espadrilles, $94.25
5. Steve Madden Ankle Strap Sandals, $77.95
6. Asos Canvas Mary Jane’s, $77.58