There is something so luxurious about velvet. Unless you’re Scarlett making a dress from curtains mid-summer, this fabric doesn’t generally make an appearance till the winter months. Velvet can, however, be a hard material to wear if you’re not careful – so make sure you follow this simple rule: only wear one velvet piece per outfit. If you love these blue velvet slippers, pair them with skinny dark jeans, a chunky knit sweater and an infinity scarf. If you’re going for a more glamorous look, take this velvet tank and pair it with a silk skirt and sparkly heels. No matter how you wear it, this lush fabric is sure to make you feel extra special this winter.
1. Topshop Velvet Halter Dress, $60
2. Juicy Couture Velvet Bag, $99.99
3. Bertie Velvet Slippers, $63.63
4. Her Curious Nature Velvet Love Bow Comb, $32.72
5. Topshop Velvet Platform Sandals, $70
6. Madewell Velvet Tank, $69.99