The new season calls not just for an overhall of my shoe wardrobe (as seen here) but also a deep purge of my summer makeup. The dewy skin foundation and bronzer beauty regimen associated with the warmer months needs to be traded in for the sophistication and bold shades that fall brings.
Leave the gloss at home and go for a bold matte red lip instead – it instantly adds a ton of glam to even the most basic outfit. (Check out a great tutorial here) When it comes to my eye makeup – instead of just a little liner (remember I’m the girl who never wears eyeshadow…ever!) I’m going to take a walk on the wild side this fall and incorporate some plum and deep purple shades on to my lids, or maybe an extra thick line of liner with a ton of mascara to make my baby blues really pop. A few finishing touches to my beauty bag for the new season include: a fall fragrance, deep red nail lacquer, high-quality tweezers, and a wear-every-day neutral shadow with a bit of shimmer – the perfect additions to any autumn look!
1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy, $17
2. Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Perfume, $49.50
3. Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer Fall Exclusive in Red, $7.04
4. Maybelline Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black, $5.94
5. Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Mauve Cherie, $48
6. Tweezerman Slant Tweezers, $20
7. Bite Matte Pencil in Pomegranate, $24
8. Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies in Black Drama, $5.94