Hard to believe that Labor Day/September is already here. I spent this past weekend working, watching football, and prepping for an exciting month here at Poor Little It Girl. Since most of you (hopefully) are reading this blog post either beach and/or poolside, I figured I’d take a cue from two of my favorite bloggers (here and here) and share a few links of things all the cool kids are checking out. And since you’re all cool kids, I know you’re going to take a look!
1) After way too many years of attending New York Fashion Week as both a magazine editor and a blogger, this list of the “15 Types of People You Always See At Fashion Week” by Cosmo couldn’t be more true. (Especially numbers 1, 2, 6, and 12!)
2) I’m excited to announce that Jessica and myself have launched Southwest Blog Society today! If you’re a blogger out west, make sure you check us out and join!
3) A sneak peek of what’s to come this week on the blog. I guess you can say I’m officially midi-obsessed
4) One of my favorite online shops, Waiting on Martha, is offering 20% off (with code SOLONGSUMMER) for Labor Day. I’ll take a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and yes…that too!
5) I’ve totally become addicted to LIKEtoKNOW.it. Have you signed up to shop my latest Instagram posts? #doit