My color crush at the moment is, you guessed it, PINK! After rocking my favorite pink gown to a friends wedding this past weekend, I can’t get enough of this girly shade. While perusing my favorite online stores, it was easy to see that I am not the only one coveting all things blush, as spring brings us everything from pale pink to neon in fashion and beauty trends. So whether you enjoy a touch of pink with a great lipstick or prefer to wear it head to toe, I’ve got you covered with a few of my favorite pink finds for spring!
1. J.Crew Blouse, $79.99 | 2. Edward Bess Lipsticks, $77 | 3. Topshop, $50
4. Jeweliq Earrings, $20 | 5. Pieces Belt, $16.12 | 6. ASOS Sandals, $25.26
7. Oasis, $36 | 8. Oasis, $145 (over $100 but too cute!) | 9. Face Stockholm, $20
10. Sperry Top-Sider, $88 | 11. Orelia Headband, $42.43 | 12. J.Crew, $39.99
13. J.Crew Sequin Tee, $98 | 14. Gap Colorblock Clutch, $39.50
15. Jeweliq Neckalce, $25 | 16. DV by Dolce Vita Wedges, $69.50
Make sure you enter for your chance to win a $100 gift card to Warehouse (HERE) and to Oasis (HERE)!! Get 20% off when you shop both brands with the discount code ITGIRL20 too! (Giveaway ends on May 14th!)