Tag Archives: Maybelline
Maybe it’s my mothers voice that’s been ringing in my ears since I started wearing makeup, “Cathy, you need to put a little lipstick on!” but I never feel like my look is complete without a little color on my lips. While red is undoubtedly my go-to shade, I figured that since fall is upon us that my lipstick collection could go for a bit of updating. So I headed to my local drugstore and purchased almost twenty lipsticks (don’t worry, I was able to return the ones I hated…I checked!) and came across these eight shades that I just couldn’t get enough of. From nudes to purples to an obvious obsession with “cherries” here are a few of my favorite shades that you too can pick up at your local store.
1. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipcolor in “Forever Frappe”
2. Maybelline ColorSensational Lipcolor in “Coral Crush”
3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Cherry Blossom”
4. L’Oreal Colour Riche Caress Stick in “Cherry Tulle”
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Cherries In The Snow”
6. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Plum Velour”
7. CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in “Flame”
8. CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in “Spellbound”
I Wake Up, My Shoulder’s Cold, I’ve Got To Leave Here. Before I Go I Pull My Shirt On Walk Out The Door…
So I knew that right after I made this J.Crew dark wash chambray my Weekly Weakness that it would be mine sooner or later. And now that this little beauty is in my closet, it’s been getting a LOT of use. One of my favorite ways to wear this denim top is over my favorite dresses. It’s started to get a bit chilly at night here in DC, so this lightweight extra layer is exactly what I need to keep me warm and gives a fun update to some of my favorite looks.