Tag Archives: Target
First was Black Friday, and now we are here with Cyber Monday. That’s right – another day to save loads of money buying presents for everyone in your life. So close your office door (being back at work is no fun, I know) and get ready to take advantage of these kick ass sales…you can thank me later.
1) ASOS – 30% off with code ILOVEMONDAYS
2) Banana Republic – 40% off select styles
3) Bloomingdales – 25% off a selection of full priced and sale items
4) Express – 50% off everything + free shipping
5) J.Crew – 30% off select full priced styles + 40% off sale styles
6) Piperlime – 30% off + 40% off markdowns with code CYBERSALE
7) Baublebar – 20% off with code CYBER20
8) Target – 10% off with code CYBER10
9) Waiting on Martha – 10% off $25 or more with code CYBER10, 15% off $100 or more with code CYBER15, 20% off $200 or more with code CYBER20
10) Sweet & Spark – 25% off with code SHARETHESPARK
So many gifts, so little time! Get more ideas for the perfect present on my Pinterest Page and with my weekly Gift Guide Series!
We all have that one friend/co-worker/family member that is so hard to shop for. She never gives hints to items on her wish list, and she owns just about everything. (If you don’t know this girl, then it’s probably YOU I’m referring to!) When you’re just not sure what to get the girl that has everything, I always result to cozy, easy gifts. I mean, who wouldn’t love fuzzy slippers, a nice robe or luxe lotion? I know I would! So for the 2nd installment of my Gift Guide Series this season it’s all about those gifts that are easy to give to “that girl” this holiday season!
More Cozy and Easy Gifts To Give This Season: