Well, Poor Little IT Girls, we did it! Today marks my 100th post for your viewing pleasure! After years of babbling to friends my ideas, my fashion blogging dreams began last July where all great dreams come true – sitting outside at a New York City café. Looking back on my last 99 posts, picking a favorite was as hard as picking a favorite member of NSYNC (Justin, I love you!), so after much deliberation here are the entries that stood out as the most memorable – with options that you can purchase now too! (note: click on the post title for each one to link back to the original entry.)
I narrowed it down to a Top 5 list because, for special reasons, I really love the number five…
1) September 20, 2010 - Lover of Lemon – This fresh citrus squeeze is so fun no matter what time of year! Yellow just screams sunny skies and happiness, hence why this post was the most viewed entry I’ve done…EVER!
2) September 23, 2010 - Be a Stud, Make A Statement It’s amazing how something so simple can bring such an impact to your outfit. A bold stud earring can dress up the most basic T-shirt and jean combo, plus it brings all the attention to your face!
3) September 28, 2010 - Captivated By Cargo - This jacket is still the #1 most worn piece in my closet. The military green color literally goes with everything from a sundress in the summer to a hoodie and jeans combo in the winter. This jacket is definition of fashionable and functional, so consider it the cherry on top to any outfit you wear all year round!
4) November 10, 2010 - Weekly Weakness: Urban Outfitters Backpack – I always get funny looks when I talk about my love of backpacks, but I swear I’m on to something here PLIG’s! It’s the perfect bag for weekend shopping (so chic with boyfriend jeans and wedges and oversized tee) plus it’s a 90′s fashion flashback (think the original 90210) that I cant help but fall for!
5) November 15, 2010 - Black, White, And Perfect All Over – It’s as classic as classic can get. There is a reason this pairing is so popular! B&W are are timeless combo that can be the upmost of elegance and also super edgy!
Of the last 100 entries, which ones stick our the most? Share your favorite PLIG posts on the Poor Little IT Girl Facebook page today!
And I want to thank y’all SO MUCH, from the bottom of my fashion heart, for your support and L-O-V-E for PLIG…it means the world to me!!
xoxo Cathy, your Poor Little IT Girl