Since posting this Pin-spirational pic of a girl in a crop top, I have been going back and forth wondering if it’s a style normal girls can really pull off. I mean, I’m not fat, so shouldn’t it be OK for me to show a little skin this spring? Why the heck not! If you’re brave enough to rock your own crop top, there are a few rules: 1) Make sure your crop top is infact a top that is just cropped, not a top that look s like a bra. That’s slutty. And 2) Pair your CT with a higher-waist bottom. If you’re stil a bit modest, don’t hestiate to carry a carigan around with you to cover up. Simple and chic crops for spring…love!
1. Topshop Crop Top, $45
2. Madewell Double Dutch Shorts, $59.50
3. Madewell Colorwash Cardigan, $68
4. Forever 21 Braided Strap Sandals, $19.80
5. ASOS “A” Mini Initial Pendant Necklace, $10.74
6. ASOS Metal Keeper Super Skinny Belt, $10.74
7. BCBGeneration Bridgette Cross-Body Bag, $78